Red Bird Tech Specs
- 18 feet wide by 12 feet deep by 14 inches high, ceiling clearance is 10 feet
- No drum riser, stage is carpeted
- Rear of stage walled, sides not
1000 square feet. Table seating closer to stage, hightop tables near back. Seated capacity of 50-90 (depending on setup), venue capacity 100.
Opening acts start at 8:00 pm, Headliners at 9:00pm
Shows end no later than 11:30pm.
Provided for artists. Size: 18’ x 7’
- Load In and Out/Parking/Gear
- Any time after noon load in on day of show
- Access via back door alley (2 steps to driveway)
- Limited Parking available
- Gear stored in Green Room or back in van
- Load out via front door (6 steps to sidewalk), Bank Street so as to not disturb the neighbours
- 2 EAW Radius RSX129 Speakers Main Tops
- 2 EAW Radius RSX218 Sub Woofers
4 QSC K 8.2 Speakers 2000 Watts
M32 32ch Mixing Console Digital Console
- 8 SLIMPAR Q12-USB 8 x Back around the rear and sides of stage.
- 6 Colordash RGBW Led
- Touch Screen PC System NUC w/
- MagicQ & ONY
- 1 Sennheiser e602
- 4 Sennheiser e604
- 2 Sennheiser e614
- 5 Shure SM58-LC
- 1 Shure SM58S-LC Microphone w/Switch - Talkback Mic
- 6 Shure - SM57-LC
- 4 Radial Pro DI
- 1 Audio Interface- Rapco LTIBLOX Mono Laptop Interface 1/8TRS Interface with GL XLR output
- Mic stands provided
Drum kit, on stage amps TBD
Show extras available at cost to artist.